Monday, June 6, 2011

Day One

I contracted my daughter's cold (I am miserable).

I started the morning off cleaning my oven (disgusting). Now that I am done with that, I can cook my Egg Cupcakes from Sarah Fragoso's book, "Everyday Paleo".

I had a very yummy breakfast: 2 eggs over easy with salsa on the top, half an avocado and a handful of blueberries. I think I need more though, I was hungry within a couple of hours.

1 cup of coffee on the way to work this am.

For lunch I had my stew that I cooked in the crockpot last night. The next time I make it I will not use as much meat and put more veggies in there. It was very good.



















Afternoon snack, a Peanut Butter Cookie Larabar and some TJ's Fruitsnacks.

Tonight when I get home, I will start on the Chicken Crock Pot recipe and the Egg cupcakes. It will be nice to have my meals for the week done by tonight.

I have been drinking tea and water like crazy today since I am blowing my nose so much. I feel dehydrated which is never good.

Touch base later

No comments:

Post a Comment