Thursday, June 9, 2011

5 Pounds Gone!

After 3 days on Paleo, I have lost 5 pounds. WHAT?! Awesome. Since I have been sick there has been no working out, just Paleo. Next week I am hoping to do Pilates every day, the following start including kettlebells and by July 1, Crossfit baby! I am excited.

I really to make some more food for myself. On Sunday night, I did the "Peasant Stew" and made a ton of meals. I thought I was going to start another crock pot recipe Monday night...then Tuesday night, well now it's Thursday night and I have been living off of Peasant Stew. Needless to say, I am getting a little tired of beef and need some white meat.

Last night I went to pick up my daughter at church (my dad is the minister and he was watching her yesterday after school), they have a dinner every Wednesday night. Beef Stroganoff, yikes! So, I went by TJ's before heading over there and bought myself a shrimp and crab salad (YUM!). I did so good! So proud! Got on the scale this am and 205! Yeah!

Daddy has daughter tonight, so I am going to try to get some meals done in the kitchen. Egg Cupcakes and Dry Rub Chicken, both Sarah Fragoso's receipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment