Friday, June 3, 2011

Double Ear Infections

I took my daughter to the doctor this morning. She told me that her right ear hurt yesterday afternoon. She was restless all night last night and started complaining about both of her ears. She has been coughing for the past week but nothing too bad. I thought she was getting better. My poor baby. This is the first ear infection that she has had and she is already 3 years old. Pretty good, huh? I was thinking the whole time that if we were doing Paleo, she probably would not have gotten sick at all in the first place.

I cleaned out my pantry today...I cannot believe how much crap I had in there! I will make a trip to Smith's grocery and TJ's tomorrow. I need to go through all of my receipts tonight to find all of the food items that I am returning. My refrigerator and pantry are pretty bare now. Before I go grocery shopping I will clean my frig, it needs a good scraping. I already wiped down my pantry. My trash can is very heavy with items that were already opened or expired.

I had my blood drawn today and will post the numbers when I receive them from the doctor. I thought I would have a last hoorah of fast food before starting my Paleo life, what a horrible decision. I feel like crap! I had not eaten since dinner last night because I had to fast for the blood tests, and I did not go for the bloodwork until 11:00. So...I went to Long John Silvers and ate the chicken and fish platter. Not even 2 hours later I had to run to the bathroom 3 times. I will not go into details with that, but I think you understand. YUCK!

Okay, measurements... I did these myself, so hopefully they are close to being correct.

Weight: 210
Neck: 13 1/2
Bust: 43
Arms: 14
Waist: 39 1/2
Hips: 49 1/2
Thighs: 30 1/2
Calves: 16 3/4
Wrists: 6 1/2
Will try to post new measurements every week.

No comments:

Post a Comment