Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Cheated and Paying For It!

On Sunday, I went through the Taco Bell drive through. My daughter likes the soft beef tacos (her dad usually gets them for her, so I thought it would be a nice treat). I ordered 2 tacos for her and a Chicken Fiesta Salad for me thinking that I would just eat the inside of the salad and throw away the "bowl". The Chicken Fiesta salad contains about 1/2 C of lettuce! On top of that, the main part of the salad is about 1 C of refried beans and 1 C of spanish rice (items that I have not had in over a month). I thought to myself, I have been good, what will a little beans and rice do to me...The next day, I wake up, vomit and sit on the toilet again and again and again and well you get the point. I called in sick to work. My stomach was in such pain that all I could do was sleep, lay on the couch, and sit on the toity (of course). I lived on water yesterday (lost another pound). I feel better today, my stomach is still doing some loops but much better. I missed my Crossfit class last night and I have chosen not to go tonight as well, just to rest a little more.

I got my bloodwork done this morning, so I will post those results when I receive them.

No comments:

Post a Comment